Monday, March 30, 2009

Who cares about me being SOBER??

It's been 2 month, i tried to quit smoking and all that "stuff". Let's just say, I've been sober for the past 2 month.

I think, I can't stand it anymore. Hahaha!!

Yesterday ( Saturday ), me and my other friends from Pondok Kawalan helps Cikgu Hassan to managed his son wedding ceremony. So, my duty is to wash all the plates.

This is not my first time doing my job as a 'penanggah' but wash the plates, that is my first time. Usually, I'm just walking around and pick up all the dirty plates and glasses.

Well, you know, the wedding ceremony is quite successfull. I'm just doing my job as a 'penanggah' with all the 'Exco Pemuda'. Hahaha!!

I'm really tired yesterday. I didn't have time to watch movie or on my laptop, first time hang around with those crazy guys and watch all the plates. Wow, that's quite happening!!!!..Hahaha.. I mean, the 'Exco Pemuda' guys so fuckin' crazy.

I think I want to change my proposal because the story is quite heavy though. I think Rahman will laughing at me if I say I want to change it. Bla..Bla..Blah..

Today, I want to improved my writing in English Language, that's why I had to write it in my Blog. So, if there any mistakes in my writing, please understand and slowly I can learn and improved okay. Hehehe!!

Im really tired right now. I want to sleep.

Bye.

No comments: